In-person Attendance Update - Aug 26, 2020
In-person seating is available by advanced reservation only.
There is seating available in the Church Building as well as the Activity Centre. Seats are limited and must be assigned ahead of time, so we need you to reserve your seat(s) each week you plan to attend. When reserving you seat:
- Indicate how many people will be attending (including children)
- Indicate which space you would prefer to be seated in. If your preferred space is not available, you will be contacted.
In addition to your reservation, we ask that you keep the following things in mind when deciding to attend an in-person service.
- If you, or any member of you household, are experiencing symptoms of illness, please stay home and enjoy the service via YouTube.
- We are asking that everyone attending in person make use of the hand sanitizer that is available at each entry / exit door of the church buildings as well as by each of the washrooms.
- Masks are now required when visiting with others before or after the service and while you are moving to and from your seats.
- Children 5 and under are not required to wear masks.
- Once you have reached your seat, and can maintain that 6 foot distance, masks may be removed for the duration of the service until such time as you leave the row in which you are seated at which point masks are once again necessary.
Thank you for your attention to these changes.